Opononi Lighthouse Motel
Kick back under the palms and watch dolphins playing in the waves at the Opononi Lighthouse Motel.
The beachfront accommodation at Opononi Lighthouse Motel is the perfect base from which to explore historic Hokianga and the Northland region.
- Quiet seaside village
- Quality beachfront accommodation
- Close to the Waipoua Forest and Tane Mahuta along the Kauri Coast
- Close to local shops and facilities
- One of Northland’s landmark motels
- Home of Opo, the dolphin that delighted New Zealand and the world in 1955 and 56
- Deb and Brent
45 State Highway 12
- +64 9 405 8824
- Free Phone:
- 0800 44 55 77 (within NZ)